• The Regional Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing channel sales of Label Products focusing on the Indochina and emerging markets.
• This role will work in close collaboration with both our product marketing team and sales organisations to develop and execute sales strategy for products, services, and solutions including mobilizing strategies for new products, leading sales enablement efforts internally as well as externally, and supports relationship advancement opportunities within this key partnership, leveraging on Epson’s advantage.
• The Business Development Executive demonstrates strong portfolio knowledge and understanding of value proposition to key decision makers, delivers high impact sales presentations and engagement opportunities amongst sales professional peers and senior leadership, and leverages relationships across internal business units and partners to deliver outlined results.
• Generate and drive new solutions and business ideas with the Epson Labels printers
• Train and provide consultation to all sales companies (Products Managers, Technical Engineers) of the latest trends in the market and possible solutions with Labels products
• Incorporate knowledge of the industry to partner with stakeholders to develop market right products, support materials and pricing recommendations across all label solutions
• Engage with end-users; i.e to visit and propose new solutions by presentation and demonstration of the solutions and understand customers’ requirements and needs through effective communication
• Surface new ideas, products applications, and solution to internal and development teams
• Engage 3rd party vendors to evaluate and consider integration of the products to new trending solution
• To prepare presentation and demonstration materials for above-mentioned activities for new and existing customers and partners on product range and new solutions/ideas.
Key Job Requirements
• Job / Skills Competencies
• Must have experience in Labels industry
• Proven working experience in business development, sales or relevant tole with proven sales track record
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point)
• Must be willing to travel and meet customers
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills, both written and spoken
• Independent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented.
• Critical Work Experience
• 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field. Preference will be given to those who have experience in Labels industry
• Degree/Diploma in Business/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical or equivalent from recognised institution