• Working closely with Epson’s IT systems team to execute projects, enhancement, and production support.
• Involved in the full life cycle of project, starting from requirement gathering to providing support after project goes live.
• Responsible of project schedule and deliverable.
• To support Front Office, Sales & Marketing growing demand for digitalization and provide IT solutions to support revenue generation in the area of B2B & B2C.
• To work closely with stakeholder in driving the adoption, optimization, and iteration of the Salesforce/MSD platform, leveraging multiple integrations and technologies.
• Involved in the full life cycle of project, support project teams for project implementation, change control, delivery, documentation, and post implementation support. Providing regular progress reports and status to project team, manging risk and related queries.
Key Job Requirements
• Job / Skills Competencies
• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years of working experience in IT and project management.
• Good working and learning attitude.
• Have a good communication skill, be meticulous and organised in your work and able to work under tight deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of computer systems, security, network, and databases.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Project management tools, Excel, MS word
• Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, user story, use case or similar diagram
• Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Technology or equivalent.